Below are links to a number of common Federal and New Jersey tax forms. You may also print copies of these forms at the library at a cost of 15 cents per page. Please keep in mind that the library is unable to provide advice regarding tax preparation. If you would like assistance with your return, we encourage you to seek the advice of a tax professional.
Federal Tax Forms:
- 1040 – US Individual Income Tax Return
- 1040-SR – US Tax Return for Seniors
- Schedule A (Form 1040)
- Schedule B (Form 1040)
- All Federal Tax Forms & Instructions
New Jersey Tax Forms:
- Schedule NJ-DOP (Previously Schedule B)
Tax-Aide: AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Program offers free, individualized tax preparation for low-to moderate-income taxpayers – especially those 50 and older – at nearly 5,000 locations nationwide. You may request assistance with the completion of your tax returns in the following ways:
- In-Person Appointments: In-person appointments can be scheduled by contacting the designated Tax Aide sites directly. To find a location nearest you, go to The Tax Aide Site Locator and enter your address or just your zip code.
- Online Assistance: You can receive online help with your tax returns by contacting the Tax Aide Online Assistance page and submitting a request.
- Other questions: For other questions or concerns regarding the Tax Aide program, please call 888-687-2277.