The library is pleased to offer Axis360 eBooks, a new resource available to our patrons. The New Jersey State Library selected Baker & Taylor/Axis360 to partner in creating a new digital resource collection available to library users statewide, made possible by CARES Act funding to the State. To access the free eBooks, please follow the link below and use your library card number to checkout books.
- Axis360 eBooks: You will need your library card number to check out eBooks.
Don’t forget, the library offers additional eBooks, audiobooks, movies, TV shows and more through our other electronic resources:
- CloudLibrary: CloudLibrary is the library’s collection of audiobooks available for patrons to borrow electronically. It is a growing collection, so, if there are any titles you would like the library to consider adding, complete a New Purchase Suggestion form, and we’ll do our best to get it for you. CloudLibrary is accessible via most electronic devices and is free to library patrons. All you need is your library card number to get started. Patrons are limited to two checkouts and two holds at any given time.
- Click here to access cloudLibrary via your computer.
- Click here for information on the cloudLibrary apps available for mobile devices or search for “cloudLibrary by Bibliotheca” in your app store.
- Hoopla: hoopla offers patrons an enormous selection of digital video (movies and TV shows), music, audiobooks, eBooks and comics. Patrons are permitted three hoopla checkouts per month and all content is instantly available. Download the app to your device to get started.
- Overdrive: Overdrive offers access to thousands of eBooks and audiobooks which can be borrowed with most electronic devices. Download the Libby app to your mobile device or access Overdrive with your computer to get started.
We hope that you will take advantage of these online offerings while the library is closed!
The Free Public Library of Audubon