- This event has passed.
Book Club (Group 2)
August 29 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The Thursday Book Club meets monthly at 6:30 pm at the Treehouse Coffee Shop in Audubon.
2019 titles by month are as follows:
- January: The School of Essential Ingredients
- February: The Cemetery Keeper’s Wife
- March: The Children’s Blizzard
- April: An Invisible Thread
- May: Angela’s Ashes
- June: In the Unlikely Event
- July: For Whom the Bell Tolls
- August: People of the Book
- September: The Tender Bar
- October: The Haunting of House Hill
- November: Path Between Seas
- December: The Teagirl of Hummingbird Lane
Book Club membership is currently full. However, if you are interested in joining one of our book clubs, please contact the library at 856-547-8686, and provide your name, email address and telephone number. We are keeping a waiting list for interested patrons and will be contacting new members on a first-come, first-served basis when space becomes available.
Please note that the library’s book clubs are open to Audubon residents only.