Programs for Adults:
- Book Clubs: The library sponsors two evening book clubs and one daytime book club. All clubs meet on a monthly basis. All books are provided by the library. As club size is limited, the library maintains a wait list of people interested in joining. New members are invited to join on a first-come, first-served basis. To be added to the wait list, visit the library and provide your name, telephone number and email address. Book Clubs are open to Audubon residents only.
- Computer Classes: Throughout the year, the library offers computer classes to interested participants. The classes range from beginner to intermediate. Registration for all classes is required. Announcements for the classes and registration dates will be published on social media, the library’s monthly calendar, and on the website.
- Craft Night: The library holds a monthly craft night for adult patrons. The craft is different each month, all supplies are provided. Registration is required for craft nights.
- Visiting Authors: The library invites various local authors of fiction, non-fiction, and poetry to the library in order to read and discuss their works. Copies of the visiting author’s books will be available at the library for loan. Authors are available to answer questions, discuss the writing process, and sign books.
- Visiting Speakers: The library also invites speakers on a number of topics. Past speakers provided presentations on Medicare, the politics of science, and dating historical homes.
- Knitting, Crocheting & Crafters Club: This group of crafters meets monthly to talk patterns and projects, share tips and tricks, and, of course, to socialize. Meetings are generally the first Tuesday of each month. Beginners are welcome as are other kinds of crafts. No registration is required. Just show up with your project, ready to stitch!